Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Scrub On Sale

My sister came over yesterday and was talking about getting a scrub uniform for her training at the hospital. You see, I have always been supportive with my sister and happy that she is now on her way to getting a degree in nursing. I told her that I will get it for her as my gift. Anyway, I found some scrubs set for sale at http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/ and this is so far the cheapest I saw online!

Now I am not very familiar with scrubs and their styles but I think the scrubs for sale on this website where all gorgeous! The hospital requires them to use a light blue scrubs which actually match the Ceil blue color on the website so; I e-mailed the URL of the website to my sister to show her the photo of the scrub set. She does love it and she even made two choices!

Anyway, my sister should not have a problem with it as I had a little research on the website and they do have a good reputation based on the quality of clothing and delivery, plus the whole set of scrub clothing only cost $44 so I think it is a really good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.