Followers

Friday, October 7, 2011

A Gadget Enthusiast

My cousin is a gadget enthusiast and her latest obsession is to own her very own high tech Telescope. We were yet kids when she told me that she wants to see the stars and beyond. Back then, I even joked that she should become an astronaut. Then a few days ago, she had been asking me if there are telescopes for sale here in the US that would be on a discounted value because back home, this product is way too expensive.

Well, I saw a few refractor telescopes on sale, and I told her she can actually buy it online. She is still deciding which one to buy, but I am sure she will be delighted with the telescope. Plus, it can be shipped right at her doorstep. When she orders her telescope and it gets to her, she could be watching the stars all night and stalk every window in her building. I could tell that she is really excited to purchase this product. Just the other day, we passed by a neighbor's house and he had a refractor telescope right at his front yard. My neighbor must have a grand time using his telescope! I bet that was the reason why my cousin was determined to buy it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.