Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Moving Home

Author: Dorsey Velasquez

For the past five years my sister and her husband have lived overseas with their children. My brother-in-law is in the military and has been stationed in Asia. I was talking to my sister on the phone last night and she gave me great news—they are moving back to the United States after Christmas! I am so excited to have them closer and be able to see all of them more than once a year when they come home to visit. Of course our conversation turned to all of the things they will have to do to prepare for the move. It’s been so long since I have moved I had forgotten everything that goes into relocating. Power, gas, water, internet, phone, television -- it’s especially hard with the time difference to make phone calls to speak with service reps. Fortunately they have internet access at their home so she can do a lot of the research online. We spent half an hour brainstorming websites she should visit. Unfortunately I forgot to suggest she check out www.tvbydirect.com ! Oh well, I guess it’s a great excuse to call her again tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.