Followers

Friday, March 30, 2012

View of Biloxi from the Beau Rivage

My husband and I stayed at Beau Rivage Hotel for three days vacation. Our hotel rate is low even if it is a peak season and our room is perfect in size. We have a double queen size bed, bathroom is humongous with gigantic bathtub, big standing shower and double vanity. The room that we have is one of the best hotel rooms that I have ever been to. The picture below was taken from our room.

Let me tell you what I don't like in Beau Rivage. Wi-Fi is not accessible to all the guest. I have my Apple iPad with me and I was searching for the entire area to connect to the Internet but, I got no luck. I can access from the connection of the coffee shop but not from the hotel. RIDICULOUS!

I need to open my emails and do my blog so; hubby and I went to the ISLE for lunch and hey, access to the Internet is ANYWHERE in the premises!

I think our room was in the 23rd or 24th and I took a good shot of the picture of the horizon below.

Here is the Beau Rivage Hotel which is so grand but, access to Wi-Fi is only limited to the expensive rooms perhaps.

I was a bit disappointed with our stay at the Beau but, I endure for three days because of the excellent bedroom.

On the fourth day, we check out and move to the ISLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.