Followers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The View is Simply Beautiful

Beautiful. We were at the boat ramp along US 1 this morning and it's about 2 minutes from our new neighborhood. The sun rises from this direction. This is Indian River and we were here early this morning to see for the last time the space shuttle Discovery. It was an amazing experience to witness the orbiter being carried away by the Shuttle Carrier Aircraft. I am using a blackberry phone so; I can't capture a nice big picture of what we saw.Anyway, I just love our new neighborhood. It's nearby the beach and the river. Of course, Kennedy Space Center is just across the bridge. Maybe 20 minutes away and there is no traffic here.In times like this, I really wished I have a DSLR camera. I will definitely buy soon.Isn't this view amazing?Oh, this man wanted me to take his picture hehehehe. People here are friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.