Followers

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Affordable Flights : Insane Price

Few days ago, I received a letter from an airline company informing me the miles I gathered with my travels in three years. I was amazed to know that I got almost 70K miles. I can exchange these miles into flights to anywhere I want so; I checked the fare value in Asia and Europe flights using the saver award offers. I can also use my miles if I choose to cruise to Caribbean, Bahamas or nearby islands.

I was blown away because if I choose to use 65K of my miles, I only pay less than $100 for round trip tickets to Asia. It is pretty awesome huh? I wonder if I can get the same amazing price cut and flight deals at www.insanelycheapflights.com site. I heard that they offer affordable flights too. Anyway, cruising to Caribbean is interesting and I would love to visit Montego Bay in Jamaica. I have a Jamaican friend who travels back to her home country to spend Christmas vacation at Jamaica. She and her family of 6 spent a week at Montego Bay. She was able to purchase cheap tickets to jamaica for the whole family and they spent an unbelievable fare but, I forgot where she got the deal. I might call her up anytime this week and asked about it.

So far, I have good deals in Europe. If I travel to Switzerland to visit a friend, I have to use 60K miles and spend $50 in cash for round trip tickets. That's unbelievable right? That's the good thing when you have miles point to keep. Definitely, I will be using my miles to visit a friend, travel to Asia or fulfill my dream vacation in Rome on Holy Week next year. If my husband will travel with me by that time then, we have to purchase his full priced ticket. Not bad at all especially when we can find a discounted price too. I should start browsing the link above now. Enjoy your summer everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.