Followers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Join the Shop Your Way Program and Save More

This post brought to you by ShopYourWay Program. All opinions are 100% mine.

I have been a member of Shop Your Way Personal Shopper for two years now and so far, I like the program. In fact, I already used my points while shopping in my favorite store, Sears. The good news about this program is that you can save big bucks if you know the tricks to use it. If you love to shop online or in store, I would like to invite you to join this program today because it is fun to earn while shopping.  To create an account is so easy and takes few minutes of your time in fact, I can walk you through it.

First, you need to click the link here and Request an Invite to ShopYourWay. Then, you need to check your email and click the "start earning" link of the Shop Your Way Personal Shopper Program email which was sent to you. At the top right of that link, click the "accept invitation" and complete your profile information. Just follow the required steps and the most important part is to invite your family and friends to join. By inviting them, you will reap the great benefits not only when you shop but also when they are shopping as well. That's how easy it is to join the Shop Your Way Program.  No sweat at all right?

PersonalShopper.jpg

I became a member of Shop Your Way when I was shopping in SEARS in Mississippi. They gave me a Shop Your Way card and gave me points to all the items that I bought and told me to complete the process online. Guess what, though I have my card and been using it for two years now, I just completed my online profile a while ago. Isn't it funny? This program makes it easy for me to earn more despite of that. I still have points earn which I will be using soon. What are you waiting for? Join now!

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.