Followers

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More Halloween Costumes

This is the last batch of Halloween Costumes that I pulled from my picassa album. All these photos were taken from the parties that we attended in the neighborhood of our friends. One house had almost a hundred guests with their family and friends. It was a halloween party and a wedding too. Don't you think he is Casper in white? The blue man is cool too if you want to deal withn face paint.

The guests costumes vary according to age. Most of the teens are wearing the costumes inspired from the TV and movies. Some of the guests are wearing Greek and Roman inspiration. Some are wearing Gothic look, pirates, Renaissance and the little boys are wearing superheroes.
There are few of them who are wearing Disco and Humorous inspired costumes too.
These two ladies are beautiful in their costumes.
90% of the guests are wearing costumes and I took a bunch of photos during the party.
As I have said in my previous posts for Halloween Costumes, if you are hard up with your budget, you don't need to buy a new costume. Try to create your own costume. Just take a look at all these costumes and get your inspiration.

Here is my husband wearing a mask of Jason.

The trick or treat'ers in the neighborhood.

More cute trick or treat'ers.

This man lives on the next house from our friend, he thought that I am a child so; he said, " Come on little girl, you can pick as much as you want because you are with my neighbor" LOL. We don't want to tell him the truth besides, I want the chocolates hahaha.

More trick or treat'ers

This is our friend hehehe. We miss him dearly.

I did ask this gorgeous lady what her costume was but, I forgot. She could be Pocahontas without the mask huh?

Check out their cool make-up, looks like real sin't it?

If I recall it right, I think she had a preggy look in black dress and this devilish horn.

The host in one of the party.

A beautiful lady wearing the medieval/gothic/renaisance theme costume.

A she-devil costume...cute.

That completes my Halloween Theme today. I hope you enjoyed the photos. Until next time. I will see you around. Thanks for the visit.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.