Followers

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

At Universal CityWalk in Hollywood

For travel post this week, I am sharing the photographs from Universal Studios in Hollywood. After working for 10 months, I went for a 10-day vacation in California. I visited a friend and it was a blast mostly on church activities and road trip to San Francisco. On this particular day, we decided to check out Universal CityWalk.

It was chilly at night time and we had dinner at Tony Roma's Ribs-Seafood and Steak restaurant.

There was a live band after 6 and I noticed, night time is more crowded. There are many places to check out for dining here. More than 30 places to eat and six nightclubs. This place also has 19 screen theaters with state of-the-art IMAX.  There are also more than 30 unique shops for your shopping needs.

I forgot how much we paid for parking but, we did find a good spot.

I love this place and I would definitely comeback someday.

This is the favorite of kids ... and kids-at-heart hehehe.

The Tony Roma's Restaurant is on the left side of this photo with red signage.

We had a great time taking pictures and we stayed here for awhile. It was a gorgeous day. A bit chilly but, I love it.

There's so much to see here and I thought, we did explore the shops good. After dinner, can you believe that we still have the energy to check out the Hollywood Walk of Fame and Santa Monica Boulevard? Oh yeah, and it was really chilly. We did not stay longer and we head home.

My 10 days vacation seemed one month. The days were dragging as if the time was frozen but, on my advantage.

When I return to California in the near future, I will visit CityWalk again. hopefully with my mom, brother and his family. I hope that day will come. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.